ONCE LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE
Joint Us to Be the Indonesian Youth Ambassador
If you consider yourself as a youth, active, dynamic
The programs offered for Yogyakarta Special Province’s Candidate selection year 2010:
- Ship for South East Asian Youth Program-SSEYAP (Kapal Pemuda ASEAN-Jepang) – The length of duration is around 2 months.
- Australia Indonesia Youth Exchange Program-AIYEP (Pertukaran Pemuda Australia Indonesia-PPAI) – The length of duration is 6 month (3 months in Australia and 3 months in Indonesia)
The financing for each program is fully covered by the Indonesian government and the sponsoring committee in each related country. One of the things that need to be concerned by the future participants is to prepare their best to be able to represent Yogyakarta Special Province.
- Indonesian citizen
- Listed as a citizen of Yogyakarta Special Province
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Not married yet
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Have a broad view of international & national issues
- Active in organization or other vocational activities
- Have competencies in arts and culture
- Never joined any international youth exchange program sponsored by Department of National Education or State Ministry of Youth and Sports Republic of Indonesia
- Passed selection in provincial and national level
- 21-24 Years of age
- 20-30 Years of age
- Administrative Selection (results are announced at April 8, 2010)
- First Phase selection (interviews): April 10, 2010 (results are announced at April 11, 2010)
- Second Phase Selection (finals) : April 16-18, 2010 (results are announced at April 19, 2010)
- English fluency
- General knowledge
- Leadership, civic and nationalism
- Individual character, arts and skills
- Program preparedness
- Yogyakarta Special Province in-depth knowledge
- The registration form submission deadline is due from April 5, 2010 to April 7 2010 (every 10 AM – 1 PM) at Balai Pemuda dan Olah raga, nDalem Ngadiwinatan KT II / 23 Alun-alun Selatan Yogyakarta.
- Insert registration form and the supporting requirements in yellow folder for SSEAYP and a red folder for AIYEP.
- Applicants must submit in person completed form with following documents:
- One copy of Yogyakarta ID Card (KIPEM/KTP DIY)
- One copy of student ID Card (for student)
- One copy of most recent academic Diploma (School/University/College)
- Recent color photographs (white background): 4×6 and 2×3, 6 sheets each
- Personal CV and supporting documents
For detail information, please contact:
Contact Person: Kiki (0274-9655660), no SMS!